Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So Much to Set Up Just to Be Able to Help People Out!

So what have I been up to lately? It takes a lot to run a business. I'm here to help people be as healthy as they can possibly be -- so that they can live their lives to the spiritual and physical best. But there's a lot I have to do just to let people realize I'm here -- Little things called marketing, cold-calling, advertising, buying office supplies (with money I don't have yet!), framing diplomas and articles written about me, making forms, preparing free library lectures, planning out programs that a couple of clients have asked for.  I can't wait to spend ALL, or at least most, of my business time just helping clients. But for now, I have to go to work to just let people know I'm here! 

I wish a Gateway newspaper ad only cost $10 and not $85 a week for a small ad. If it did, I'd put out a full-page ad every month to let people know that I'm here to help anyone in Gig Harbor to lose weight the right way and to be and feel their best! Until then, I will just keep peeping my head out in only ways I can afford to let people know -- Hey, I'm here, and hey! I can help YOU!

Lighthouse Nutrition and Wellness, serving the entire Gig Harbor and Tacoma, WA South Sound Area. 253-269-8888. All major credit cards accepted. Financing also available. Call to set up your appointment now, and never see your health the same way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment